◦ Madison, Wis.
◦ July 5-7
◦ After your fireworks, join the Freerun Leaders Of Wisconsin (F.L.O.W.) and Guinness World Record holder Aaron Evans, this Independence Day weekend. Besides general city jamming, gym access ($5) is available on Saturday, July 6 from 6-8 p.m.
◦ For housing, contact: F.L.O.W. FlowPKFR@gmail.com
◦ Pittsburgh, Pa.
◦ July 12-14
◦ Traceurs from all over the U.S. make the trip to Pittsburgh for one of the most anticipated jams of the year. The Verona Presbyterian Church offers housing.
◦ For more info, contact: Andrew Obenreder at 412-607-6074 or Piarry Pol Kappuke-Ki at 724-980-6604
Parkour Visions Classic
◦ Seattle, Wash.
◦ July 18-21
◦ On Saturday, watch Joey Adrian, Jesse La Flair, Daer Sanchez, Yoann Leroux, and other top athletes compete in timed events at Luther Burbank Park. Capture the flag and a zombie run will follow.
◦ For more info, contact: Parkour Visions at (206) 923-8864
◦ New York
◦ July 27-28
◦ Last year’s jam saw more than 45 women from three countries and 15 states. All ages and experience levels are invited for this two-day event exploring the city’s best jam spots, including Tompkins Square Park, the Brooklyn Museum, and Central Park.
◦ For more info, contact Caitlin Pontrella at 973-768-2915